1. What was it like to train at the Chikara factory?
It was fun. Tough but made me appreciate/respect the sport more.
2. How nervous were you for your debut match, if at all?
I was very nervous. But it’s something I’ve wanted to do since I was a child and felt very natural to me.
3. What promotion has been your favorite to work for so far?
Chikara and AIW.
4. Who has been your favorite wrestler to work with so far?
Probably Brian Kendrick because I looked up to him for so long, or Michael Hutter.
5. Who would you love to work with in the future?
Kevin Steen and myself would have a really great match I think.
6. What are your opinions on the US indy scene in general?
It’s getting better and better. It’s easier to get your name out there and fans can literally get their favorite wrestlers booked places.
7. Who on the indy scene do you consider to be underrated?
Chrisjen Hemme and Aaron Williams.
8. Are you familiar with the UK wrestling scene?
Not as much as I’d like but I’d love to see it first hand.
9. Are you familiar with any wrestlers from the UK scene?
A few various ones like Zack Sabre Jr.
10. Would you ever want to be booked to wrestle in the UK?
UK is def on top of my places to wrestle. I hear nothing but great things about the scene.