1. When did you become a fan of wrestling?
I became a fan when I was about 13, I watched a PPV with a family member once, and I’ve been hooked ever since.
2. Was it a long term goal to become involved with wrestling?
When I first started, no. I just wanted to see what it was like, and then I just fell in love with it all.
3. Is being involved in a wrestling something you do full time?
At the moment no, I am an art student full time until June ‘14
4. What promotions have you worked for so far?
BWA, IWW, AWW, VFW, AFW, PW4U, WM and HXC.
5. Who have you enjoyed working with so far?
As a Valet, I’ve enjoyed working with ‘The Messiah’ Brandon Thomas As a Wrestler, I’ve enjoyed working with Jenna.
6. Is wrestling a long term goal for the future?
I’m always learning new things, and with this job, you’re learning new things all the time and that is something I look forward too. So, yes, wrestling is a long term goal. I love it.
7. Who on the UK scene do you admire?
Anyone that has a full time job outside of wrestling, but still keeps up with their fitness training and wrestling training, because that is dedication and that is what I admire
8. What promotions would you love to be apart of on the UK scene?
I very much enjoy the shows of Insane Championship Wrestling, Preston City Wrestling, Southside Wrestling and Progress Wrestling, all promotions provide such fantastic shows, and one day I would like to be a part of them.
9. Do you watch a lot of wrestling in your free time?
When I get the chance I try and catch up with WWE as much as I can, but I am always watching their PPV’s.
10. What is your biggest achievement so far in wrestling?
I wrestled for Pro Wrestling 4 U on their December show ’13, against Jenna, and it was the first time I had wrestled since training with Stixx at House Of Pain, I’ve gained a lot from training there and that is definitely my biggest achievement.
A big thanks to Violet for doing this 10 question interview with me, you guys can keep in touch with her goings on over on Twitter @VioletVendetta