1. When did you become a wrestling fan?
I’ve been a fan of wrestling as long as I can remember.
2. What female wrestlers dd you watch that inspired you?
Sensational Sherri Martel was a big inspiration.
3. How did you become involved with wrestling?
I decided that I really wanted to try wrestling so I just went for it, it’s worth trying rather than having a regret of never giving it a shot.
4. Who helped you get into wrestling?
I trained at NYWC, they have been great and very helpful to me in the beginning all the way til now too.
5. When did you debut and how were you feeling?
I debuted in October 2010 at NWS against Brittney Savage, I was excited and couldn’t wait! I had worked so hard and the opportunity to prove myself finally came! I was also extremely nervous though!
6. What women’s promotions have you worked for?
I have worked for WSU and Bombshell Ladies of Wrestling.
7. What women’s promotions would you love to work for?
Shimmer and Shine.
8. Who have you enjoyed working with in the ring the most?
I would have one answer, I’d say Brittney Savage, Sara Del Rey and more recently I began wrestling guys for NYWC and am a tag team called Rack and Sack with Dickie Rodz, doesn’t get better working with your best friend.
9. Are you familiar with the UK wrestling scene or its wrestlers?
I am familiar with some of the UK wrestling scene and I hope I’ll get a chance to be apart of it in the future.
10. Do you have any upcoming bookings that you would like to plug?
I have NYWC on the 25th, the event is called Sideshow and it is the team of myself of Dickie Rodz, we are known as Rack & Sack and are against yet unnamed opponents.
Thank you Nikki for your time in doing this interview, I wish here all the best for the future and you can all go follow her journey over on Twitter @TheNikkiaddams