Name: Barbi Hayden
Hometown: College Station, USA
1. How did you make your start in wrestling?
All American Pro Wrestling in Austin TX trained by George De La Isla (Mr.Mexico in the 60’s and 70’s).
2. Which female wrestlers influenced you to become a wrestler?
Mickie James was my main inspiration.
3. Who have you enjoyed working with in the ring so far?
I have learned so much from the likes of Brooke Tessmacher, Sara Del Rey, and Rachel Summerlyn. But have thoroughly enjoyed guess with Santana Garrett, Angel Blue, Su Yung and Athena. Amongst many others; I am CONSTANTLY improving myself by wrestling numerous girls and picking the brains of anyone I can.
4. Who would you love to work with in the future?
I would love to wrestle AJ Lee and Natalya both are women I thoroughly respect and admire. And OF COURSE my idol, Mickie James.
5. What promotions have you most enjoyed working for?
I have enjoyed working for the NWA in Houston, San Antonio and WildKat, Women Superstars Uncensored-WSU in New Jersey, Women Of Wrestling-WOW in Las Vegas/California, Anarchy Championship Wrestling-ACW in Austin, Texas, UPROAR Pro Wrestling in Florida, Lucha Libre Femenil-LLF in Monterrey Mexico.
6. What promotions would you love to work for in the future?
7. Are you familiar at all with the UK wrestling scene?
TNA Bootcamp UK is about all I’m familiar with when it comes to their wrestling scene.
8. Are you familiar at all with any UK wrestlers?
Blossom Twins, Shanna (wrestled her) and Nikki Storm (wrestled her) are pretty much the ones I’m familiar with!
9. Where in the world would you love to wrestle?
Australia and Canada.
10. Where do you see your wrestling career in 5 years?
Wrestling for the best company in the world, WWE.
Thank you Barbi.
You can all follow me on Twitter @Craig_Jarrett