Name: Rachel Rose
Hometown: Newcastle, Australia
1. How did you make your start in wrestling?
I wanted to be a pro wrestler since I was a little kid! I even told my careers advisers in year 10 that’s what I wanted to be! I didn’t go to wrestling school straight away when I was old enough because it was a few hours away from where I lived. But when I was 22 I found out that a mate had cancer…that set me off, thinking god damn life can be cut short anytime, so I called up that day & started training.
2. Which female wrestlers influenced you to become a wrestler?
I remember watching Lita & Trish stratus as a teenager and thinking they were so great, they definitely were a big influence.
3. Who have you enjoyed working with in the ring so far?
Would have to say my favorite is Harley Wonderland, also loved working with Charly Simone (Charlene West-Dee) she’s in Japan now I believe.
4. Who would you love to work with in the future?
It’s hard to say, anyone who wants to wrestle me!
5. What promotions have you most enjoyed working for?
AWF is where I started & I love everyone there, it feels like home! Haha. Also, Newcastle Pro is great.
6. What promotions would you love to work for in the future?
I would love to work with any promotion that would have me! I hear RCW is Adelaide is great so I’d like to go there.
7. Are you familiar at all with the UK wrestling scene?
Not very familiar at all with the UK scene, but I’d be keen to check it out.
8. Are you familiar at all with any UK wrestlers?
The only UK wrestlers I am familiar with are those that you see on TV. Maybe I need to check out YouTube a bit more.
9. Where in the world would you love to wrestle?
I’d really like to go to Japan one day & I think every wrestler would say USA.
10. Where do you see your wrestling career in 5 years?
Hopefully still going & able to wrestle!