Name: Amber Rodriguez
Hometown: Bronx, USA
1. When did you become a fan of wrestling?
Since I was a kid it was a big part of my childhood.
2. When did you decide to become a wrestler?
When I was 15.
3. How hard was it to get into a male dominated industry?
It was pretty difficult, proving I can keep up with the boys and that I do have thick skin for this.
4. Do you think people views on women’s wrestling being just “something good to look at” is changing?
I do especially with all of the “women-only” promotions out there and iPPVs we’re taking over lol.
5. Which female wrestlers do you enjoy watching?
Mia Yim, LuFisto, Mickie James, I also watch women from the past such as Bull Nakano, Alundra Blayze etc.
6. What women’s promotion would you say is the best around?
Pro Wrestling Syndicate’s Bombshell Ladies of Wrestling (BLOW) which I am honored to be a part of.
7. Where in the world would you love to go wrestle?
Japan, the UK and Germany.
8. Who have you enjoyed working in the ring with so far?
Amy Lee, Sienna DuVall, La Rosa Negra, Amber O’Neal etc.
9. Who would you love to work with in the future?
Mia Yim, LuFisto, Serena Deeb I’d love to work with Kimber Lee, Blk Jeez and Niya again also.
10. Are you at all familiar with the UK wrestling scene?
I am familiar and would love to be a part of it someday.