Hometown: Cameron, USA
1. Why did you want to become a wrestler to begin with?
I fell in love with wrestling when I was a child, and grew up watching it. It was always a passion of mine, and it just felt natural to become a wrestler myself.
2. Is there any female wrestler you watched that you wanted to model yourself against?
I grew up watching the female wrestlers of the Attitude Era, like Lita and Trish Stratus, and I always wanted to be a little bit like them. I also really admired old school female wrestlers like Mae Young and The Fabulous Moolah.
3. What do you think of women’s wrestling today compared to 10-20 years ago?
Women’s wrestling today is much different to what it was 10-20 years ago. Women are taken more seriously these days, in most places, and are seen as real wrestlers, rather than just eye candy or someone who could distract a referee.
4. Do you think women’s wrestlers get taken more seriously as the men do or are still seen as just eye candy?
Some places are still stuck in the past and just see women as eye candy, but most places now see women as real competitors, and companies like Bellatrix Female Warriors are showing the world that women are just as great, if not better than the men in the wrestling world.
5. Who have you enjoyed working with so far in your career?
I have enjoyed working so many people in my career, it would be hard to pick out just a couple. Some of my favorites include Sara Del Rey, Sweet Saraya, Alpha Female, Taylor Made and Rebel Yell.
6. Who do you hope to work with in the future?
I would love to work with Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose) Natalya, Lita and Awesome Kong.
7. Which female wrestler do you see as being underrated?
Katie Harvey, from Ireland. She has amazing talent and I have had a great match with her. She doesn’t seem to get the recognition she deserves.
8. Where has been your favorite place to wrestler so far?
Slammin Ladies in Florida, which is run by Lexie Fyfe.
9. Do you have any long term goals in wrestling?
One of my goals would be to make it to NXT, even if I never made it to WWE mainstream, being on NXT would be amazing and I am aiming for that.
10. In a dream match scenario who would your opponent be?