Name: “Pretty” Jimmy Dream
Weight: 169 lbs
Hometown: Baltimore, USA
1. How long have you been a fan of wrestling?
All my life, I’m 29, since I can remember I’ve always loved it.
2. Was becoming a wrestler a long term dream of yours?
Yes, I always knew I wanted to do it, since I was 13 years old watching Shawn Michaels beat Bret Hart in the iron man match at Wrestlemania, I knew then this was what I wanted to do.
3. How did you get involved with becoming a wrestler?
In 2002 I signed up at Bone Breakers Wrestling School in Baltimore, where I trained with Axl Rotten.
4. Who helped you a lot when you started out?
When I first started Joey mercury helped me a lot, Patrick Prink and Queenen Creed helped as well.
5. When did you make your debut?
October 2002 in DC.
6. Who have you enjoyed working with the most in your career so far?
The Rock and Roll Express, Matt Hardy and a local name Skull were my favorites.
7. Who do you look forward to working with in the future?
I would love to work with anyone.
8. Where do you hope wrestling takes you?
Anywhere I’ve never been before.
9. Who do you consider to be the best on the independent scene right now?
Such a good/hard question, so much talent out there. The best answer that I’m confident about is that Kacee Carlisle is the best women’s wrestler on the Indys.
10. Are you familiar with the UK wrestling scene at all?
They like to do a lot of uppercuts lol.