Weight: 8st 4lbs
Hometown: Morecambe, UK
Interview brought to you by theindycorner.com
1. Why did you want to become a wrestler to begin with?
I watched WWF/WWE with my brothers, I always wanted to be wrestler, for as long as I can remember I have wanted to be a Pro Wrestler.
2. Is there any female wrestler you watched that you wanted to model yourself against?
I am a cross between Miss Elizabeth and Sensational Sherri; but more of a psychotic version.
3. What do you think of women’s wrestling today compared to 10-20 years ago?
It was a completely different generation 10-20 years ago; then is was more about the wrestling; now, its about boobs and arses! Though there are a lot more females now.
4. Do you think women’s wrestlers get taken more seriously as the men do or are still seen as just eye candy?
MOST female wrestlers are just seen as eye candy unfortunately.
5. Who have you enjoyed working with so far in your career?
There are a few people that I have enjoyed working with, but the main thing for me is going out there and putting on a GREAT hard hitting show.
6. Who do you hope to work with in the future?
I am open to working with different people really. Just as long as we can go out there are entertain the crowd!
7. Which female wrestler do you see as being underrated?
There are always people who are very talented who are underrated; but nobody really comes to mind.
8. Where has been your favorite place to wrestler so far?
Morecambe, it is my home town, and where I first started wrestling training, where I seen my first show. Being on PAID Promotions in Morecambe is amazing.
9. Do you have any long term goals in wrestling?
Obviously to get further in my career. WWE has always been a big dream. But before then, I want to grow in PAID Promotions.
10. In a dream match situation who would your opponent be?
Gail Kim would defiantly be a dream opponent. The matches I have seen of hers, were all very good and she seemed to be very talented.